Export letters of credit
Let us help secure your transactions and improve your cash flow by receiving export letters of credit on your behalf. Once we receive a letter of credit from your buyer’s bank and you meet the conditions of the letter, you will be paid out for the goods.
What you can expect
- Receive payment in a secure and fast way.
- Manage your cash flow better with a known payment date, currency and amount.
- Strengthen your trading relationship by offering better credit terms to overseas buyers.
- Bank confirmation can be added upon request.
- Takes away the risk of default by the buyer, bank and country risk.
- Gives you access to finance solutions both before and after actual shipment has taken place.
- Export letters of credit are advised within 24 to 48 hours of receipt.
- You must meet the terms of the letter of credit and submit all required documents before you can receive payment.