Enhanced Life Protection Plan
What you can expect
- Choice of five different life protection plans
- Immediate cash payout to cover loved ones’ funeral expenses
- 5% cash back paid out every year that you don’t claim
- If principal member dies accidentally, double the sum assured is paid out
- Burial benefit that ranges from GHS3,750–GHS30,000
- 100% cover for you and your spouse
- 50% cover for children and extended family members
- Family support benefit payment, where policy will pay out 5% of the sum assured every month for 6 months
- Children are automatically covered from the 28th week of pregnancy
- Opportunity to confirm an initial diagnosis or explore alternative treatments with ‘Second Medical Opinion’ feature
- You need to be at least 18 years old, but younger than 59 years old.
- You can choose to cover a spouse, children (max 6) and extended family members (max 6).
- Policy will pay the lump sum if you or any member you’ve insured dies during the period of cover - there is no surrender or maturity value.
- Completed application form