This loan supports parents, guardians and individuals at various levels of education to settle school fees. It is available to existing and new salaried customers who have been banking with us for at least a month.
What you can expect
- Employees can borrow up to GHS220,000.
- Monthly repayments over a period 6 - 60 months.
- Competitive pricing of 23.5% per annum.
- Flexible repayments.
- Short and medium-term fee payments for your dependants or yourself, of up to 5 years.
- Maximum of 72-hour turnaround time to avoid undue delays.
- Free credit life insurance cover against retrenchment, death and permanent disability.
- Exciting gifts like caps, school sets, Android tablets, etc. for children on the School Plan.
*Terms and conditions apply
- You need to have an Absa account to qualify.
- Account should have at least one month’s salary credit.
- Available to salaried workers.
Absa account holders
- National photo ID card (or passport for non-Ghanaians)
- Completed loan application form
- Latest payslip
Non-Absa account holders
- National ID card (or passport for non-Ghanaians)
- A completed loan application form
- Most recent bank statements for the last 6 months (certified)